Powertech DSATools™ Help
For technical support or general problems relating to our software, please email: email@example.com
DSATools software support policy:
- Technical support is provided from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Pacific Time, Monday to Friday excluding statutory holidays in British Columbia, Canada.
- Technical support is available only to users with valid user support agreement.
- Technical support is available for the latest version of the software and two prior major releases. For example, if the latest version is 19.0, the supported versions will be any releases between 17.0 and 19.0.
- Please contact Powertech for details on the technical support services available.
DSATools™ Softkey License and Protection
Download Sentinel Protection Driver Installation here.
Please refer to our Softkey License and Protection document for information regarding licenses, license seats and FAQ. If you still have questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DSATools™ Releases and Security Patches
If a release contains a security patch it will be denoted with an * – ie. April XX, 2016 – DSATools Version X*
Please contact us for more information.
To Get a Quotation
To get a quotation, simply email us. Please include the following information,
- Your full name
- Name of your company (full name please)
- Your business email address
- Software modules you are interested in (including core and add-on modules)
- License type you want: educational, single-user, or multiple-user (site)
- Application type: for off-line studies or for on-line DSA
Make a Suggestion
Our goal is to continuously improve and expand our products to meet your needs. We are always interested in suggestions you may have regarding software features, training, or new software products. Please send your suggestions to: