Subsynchronous Resonance Analysis
SSR is an add-on module to SSAT that provides an easy-to-use interface to systematically perform subsynchronous resonance (SSR) analysis of a power system in frequency domain.
- Based on frequency scan technique and modal analysis method
- Identification of network resonance frequencies
- Identification of generators interacting with network dynamics
- Identification of interactions between network dynamics and control systems of wind turbine generators
- Determination of possible SSR frequencies and damping
- Analysis of system with different levels of compensation for transmission lines